Hi, my name is Leah Camiolo, and I’m honored to be a dance teacher here at Grace. I live here in Arcade with my parents, three younger sisters, and our cat and dog.
- My favorite drink at Cup of Grace is the frozen lemonade!
- I teach intermediate ballet here at Grace.
- I've been dancing at Grace for the past 7 years and I've been teaching dance for the past 2 years.
- My favorite animal would have to be dogs.
- My favorite dance costume was the navy blue dress I wore in the pointe piece for 10 years of Grace.
- I enjoy hiking with my family, listening to music, and dancing, of course!
- My favorite genre of dance is ballet.
- My favorite verse is Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” https://www.bible.com/59/jer.29.11.esv. It reminds us that no matter what happens it’s all a part of Gods plan for us!